The finest and freshest beans roasted by ethical roasters (think direct trade and fair trade) with the highest standards; the cleanest, freshest, thoroughly filtered water run through state-of-the-art machines; extracted and brewed by seriously trained and kinda hot baristas. Enough said.
You can view our full selection of items here.
On the Road: The Coffee Edition
This has always been our dilemma when travelling: where to find a good cup of coffee when we’re away from TO?
Here are some suggestions:
- New York: El Beit (Brooklyn), 9th Street Espresso, Grumpy’s, Abraço, RBC, Kaffe 1668, Blue Bottle
- Chicago: Intelligentsia, Metropolis
- Boston: Simon’s, Diesel, Crema (unrelated)
- Vancouver: Elysian Room, Revolver, 49th Parallel Café, Crema Café (unrelated).
- Montreal: Café Myriad, Café Santé Veritas
- Portland, OR: Heart Roasters, Coava, Stumptown, Ristretto, Barista, Public Domain